Who they were and why.
Some Key Points:
- No matter where you are in your life, there’s always someone who has less and you can always give back.
- Can you be a hero based on one instance? Or is it someone who puts on their work boots every day and does their job?
- Seek out people who are older and wiser, who could offer you some type of mentorship. There’s real value in that.
- Sometimes you have to separate the art from the artist.
- When you surround yourself with heroes and those heroes become your friends.
- Recognizing the value in others and letting them know, is very important.
- Busy is a choice.
Aired live on Feb. 1st, 2018. Watch The GORUCK Show live on our Facebook at 4:30 PM EST.