Last Wednesday the good folks of GORUCK HQ met up at 7am and did our first ever official TRU (Team Ruck Up) for #WorkoutWednesday.
Here are the guidelines, which we hope you model for your own #WorkoutWednesday:
• 15 min/mile pace or faster – goal, with heavy weight for you (we had anywhere from 20# to 50#)
• Ruck with a buddy (nobody rucks alone)
• Groups may go at different paces
• PT along the route (25 Reps of something fun at each waypoint, with a buddy)
• Timed Mile solo (or with a buddy) at the end (At 50#, my time (with Bomber) was 11:52)
You can do this anywhere, with your gym/friends and scale your weight up or down accordingly. And when you’re done you can eat a big ass breakfast (rucking builds muscle cells and makes even me hungry) and then get to work like I used to when I was in Special Forces. Aka already having done more awesome stuff before 9am than most companies do all day.
We love you, GORUCK Nation. Will you join us?
START AT HQ
RUCK 6 MILES
PT STOP 1
PT STOP 2
PT STOP 3
BREAKFAST AT ANGIES GROM
WANT TO START YOUR OWN RUCK CLUB? LEARN MORE.